Friday, October 21, 2011

Quotes are life



Great day a friend shared this with me in a mail this week and I found it helpful, so I think every should be bless by them.



Here are a few quotes about wealth that I feel the urge to push into your face this morning

·        If you don’t see the need for an extra income, please just get it at least for the fatherless and motherless. Godfrey Ogbuehi

·        “Unless one is wealthy there is no use in being a charming fellow. Romance is the privilege of the rich, not the profession of the unemployed. The poor should be practical and prosaic. It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.” Oscar Wilde quotes (Irish Poet, Novelist, Dramatist and Critic, 1854-1900)

·        You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.” Garth Brooks (American Country singer)

·        “Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time” Margaret Bonnano

·        How unfair the fate which ordains that those who have the least should be always adding to the treasury of the wealthy

·        The No. 1 rule is to know the difference between an asset and a liability. The rich focus on their asset columns while everyone else focuses on their income statements. The more money that goes into my asset column, the more my asset column grows. The more my assets grow, the more my cash flow grows. And as long as I keep my expenses less than the cash flow from these assets, I will grow richer, with more and more income from sources other than my physical labor.            Robert T. Kiyosaki

·      Money isn't everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen. Rita Davenport

·     “[The] ideal client is the very wealthy man in very great trouble.” John Sterling quotes

·     Happiness is a positive cash flow. Fred Adler

·     Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. Benjamin Franklin

·     Anyone who says money can't buy happiness just doesn't know where to shop.

·     Fortune does not change men, it unmasks them. Suzanne Necker


s

No comments:

Post a Comment